Lectures will be used to introduce students to the main theoretical topics of the module. In-class discussions will be used to extend the scope of the lectures by encouraging students to explore the issues and ideas raised by the lecturer. Seminars will be used to enable students to apply accounting concepts and discuss assignments.
Students are expected to study throughout the semester. This will include additional readings, and research on specific topics. Students will be supported by means of regular tutorials which will provide them with feedback on work in progress.
- Teacher: Bassel Adel Abd El Rahman
- Teacher: Eman Adel Ahmed Sayed
- Teacher: Yomna Alarabi
- Teacher: Rania Ashraf Ibrahim Eldesouky
- Teacher: Mennatallah Assem Ali Mohamed
- Teacher: Doaa Fathy Ahmed Mansour
- Teacher: Mennat-Allah Gamal Mohamed
- Teacher: Asmaa Hamdy Abd El Aziz Mohamed
- Teacher: Zakia Mohamed Alaa Eldeen
- Teacher: Maha Mohamed Shafik Abdel Aziz
- Teacher: Maha Mohamed Shafik Ramadan
- Teacher: Alaa Mohsen Hassan
- Teacher: Dr.Mohamed Samy
- Teacher: Dr.Mohamed Samy Eldeeb