The Graduation Project is designed to give the student the industry experience of working as part of a group of programmers or computer professionals developing a large IT project which could be an application software, Information System, hardware design, network design, etc.
The aim of the graduation project is to allow the student to work individually and with a group to acquire new knowledge independently and apply the knowledge and skills he learned in a real life project.
The subject of the project is chosen such that it exposes the student to real world problems with realistic requirements. It is expected the project will be completed successfully, to be bug free, run without error and produce the predefined outcomes before the students graduate.
The graduation project is a two-semester course running for the whole of the final year, and is worth 6 credit hours.
- Teacher: Zeinab Abd El Halim Taha El Maboud
- Teacher: Hesham Abdel Hamed Emam Mansour
- Teacher: Tarek Abdel Hamid
- Teacher: Dr.Yasmine Eid Yousef
- Teacher: Islam ElShaarawy
- Teacher: Ayman Ezzat Atia
- Teacher: Ali Hamed Bastawesy
- Teacher: Bassant Mohamed Aly Elbagoury
- Teacher: Ahmed Mohamed Mohamed Mostafa Neil