This course aims to provide comprehensive knowledge of the basic structure of the human body and its clinical significance. The course provides a strong foundation for future studies. The course deals with human morphology in a systematic approach that starts with the cellular level of organization followed by tissue, organ and system levels. This course fulfills which is good health and well being.
- Teacher: Yassmin Abdl Kader Abou Elyazied Shammakh
- Teacher: Nourhan Ahmed Hussien
- Teacher: Essam Eldin Usama Kamel Ahmed
- Teacher: Mahmoud Hosney Abdel- Moneem
- Teacher: Amr Khaled Mostafa Kamal
- Teacher: Suzan Magdy Soliman Awad
- Teacher: Moataz Mohamed Abdel Hafez El-Kholy
- Teacher: Faten Mohamed Kamel
- Teacher: Youmna Mohamed Mahmoud Abdelhadi
- Teacher: Shereen Wagdy Arafat Mousa
The main objective of this course is to define and understand the functional structure of cells and the basic tissues of the human body and its clinical significance and application, and to inform the students about the different histological tools and techniques.